Make Health Your Victory – speak to a dietitian at Health Victory Nutrition Experts
New diets, new foods, and nutrition tips and tricks in general are hot topics in the media.
The media is often critiqued for the confusing, conflicting and often misleading information that it presents.
At Health Victory Nutrition Experts, we understand nutrition. We know how to translate the complex scientific information into simple, practical, sustainable and realistic nutrition advice. Accredited Practising Dietitians possess the knowledge, expertise and experience to filter out facts from fiction and help you to understand the latest trends and science in food and nutrition.
Health Victory Nutrition Experts media spokespeople contribute information and opinion to television, radio, press, and online websites and magazines. If you would like to host an event, organise an interview or seminar, or want to discuss an article story idea with an Accredited Practising Dietitian, contact:
- Email: email@example.com
- Ph: +61 0490 060 814
A number of our past articles in the media have been republished on our blog. Read more here.
Alternatively, find us under the ‘Dietitians in the News’ media section of the DAA website.
Publications by our dietitians
Health Victory Nutrition Experts has been cited in a number of electronic and print media publications:
- Medibank be. magazine
- DAA Australia’s Healthy Weight Week APD Cookbook – Vegie Fiesta Tofu Stirfry
- Nursing Review Magazine – CVD: Eat your heart out of trouble
- Lateral Magazine – Feeding on controversy: The war against GMOs
- Prevention Magazine
- Prevention Australia – online magazine (Easy ways to tackle tummy troubles)
- Good Health Magazine
- Mamamia magazine (Dietitian favourite takeaway meals, the worst health advice ever heard, 15 easy tweaks that’ll make your life a little healthier, dietitian alcohol choices for a night out)
- Oxygen magazine
- 9Coach (How your body fares when you quit or cut back on meat)
- SBS – Are Low Fat foods making us fat?
- SBS radio
- SBS Australia
- Upstart magazine
- moreBEAUTY magazine – Sure, Sugar is bad for your skin – but here’s why you shouldn’t freak out
- Australia’s Elite Fitness Models – download from Basic-Nutrition-E3 AEFM
- Women’s Health and Fitness
- Healthy&Heartwise Magazine
- Oh! & YMCA Magazine – download from YMCA Healthy Living Magazine, powered by n4 food and health (Winter 2014)
- she’said’ United States
- she’said’ Global
- WorkoutLA Fitness & Nutrition
- The NSW Office of Preventative Health – resource kit development for NSW Yhunger#2 program
- Pregnancy Babies and Children’s Expo
- n4 food & health
- Coles magazine
- Huffington Post - Nuts
- Huffington Past – Sugar cravings
- Huffington Post – Constipation & Staying Regular while travelling
- Huffington Post – Getting Married? Be the Healthiest Version of You
- Convergent Journalism - Is it time to DETOX from Social Media?
- Fresh Plaza – Australian’s Need to go Nuts
and many more…