Corporate Nutrition, Health and Wellness Presentations
Do you want to improve employee productivity?
Do you want to reduce the number of sick days which are costing your business huge $$ each year?
Do you want to avoid the after lunch concentration slump?
Do you want to enhance the flow of creative juices, engagement and positive energy in the office?
Do you want to easily improve employee connectedness to your business by giving just that little bit more to your employees?
Health Victory Nutrition Experts provides a large range of seminars and workshops uniquely developed to target the health and wellness needs of your organisation.
Seminar Topics Overview
Working: Disease Cause or Disease Prevention?
- Lifestyle diseases: types, causes, effects, workplace prevention strategies
Strategic Work-life Balance
- Finding a balance between work and lifestyle.
- Goal setting to not necessarily work less, but make positive and proactive use of your time.
- Determining priorities and taking action based on current commitments, values, career and life stage.
Energy Boosters and Mental Acceleration
- Managing hectic lifestyles and long working hours with practical ideas and tools
Weigh Less by Eating More
- Increase your energy levels and discover how eating more can actually help you to maintain or lose weight.
Food for Health and Top Performance
- What are the current trends in nutrition? What is fact and what is fiction?
- Practical tips to improve your nutrition at home and at work with minimal fuss. Diet solutions for everyday common problems.
Managing common health conditions, such as diabetes, digestive health issues, food intolerances
- What is it? Causes? Prevention? Practical management strategies?
- Using foods and self-awareness to conquer health issues.
Healthy Eating on a budget
- Practical strategies for more nutrition bang for your buck.
A number of other topics are on offer, so if you are interested in hearing about a different nutrition, health and wellness topic from the experts in nutrition, contact us to organise the presentation today.
A presentation can be organised as a once-off event, or can be run as part of a monthly or quarterly program to keep your staff healthy, happy and focused. Any of the above keynote presentations can be expanded as a workshop or seminar for greater depth, understanding and change.
Our holistic wellbeing packages are tailored to the specific needs and interests of your organisations, with sessions that can involve dietitians, and carefully selected pscyhologists, GP’s, exercise physiologists, physiotherapists, alternative medicine therapists, and health coaches.
Healthy eating seminars can be accompanied by exciting and interactive cooking demonstrations as well as individual or group supermarket tours.
The cooking workshop dietitian has been certified by Hospitality Training Australia with a Food Safety Handler Certificate (SITXOHS002A – Follow Workplace Hygiene Procedures).
Contact us for enquiries or to book an event. Alternatively, call 0490 060 814.
Join some of our current clients on a journey to better your health and bring the best out of your employees.
Examples of the different types of organisations that we have successfully worked with:
Medline Medical Suppliers – Kings Park
Garvan Insititute of Medical Research – Sydney CBD
Australian Bioresources – Moss Vale
New Image Personal Conditioning – Norwest
Miller Technology High School – Miller
Ultimo Public School – Ultimo
Auburn Girls High School – Auburn
Brightside Co – Baulkham Hills
Breakthrough Fitness – Wentworthville
AFTERCARE – Wentwest Blacktown
Community First Step – Fairfield
Glycemic Index Foundation – St Leonards
Dun & Bradstreet – Credit Reporting Agency – Sydney CBD
Various primary schools around the Hills Shire.
Wentwest Blacktown – Blacktown
Dental Hygienists Association – Crows Nest
Saints Peter and Paul Church – Doonside
St Marys Church – Mays Hill
Eastwood Senior Citizens Club – Eastwood
Hawkesbury Mental Health Service – Windsor
Hawkesbury Westclub – Richmond
Diabetes Magazine and Healthy & Heartwise Magazine – St Leonards
God Queen Summit – Lilyfield
Health Information Pharmacy – Castle Hill
*Corporate nutrition health and wellness presentation seminars**